Denmead 10K Terms & Conditions
Updated 28th May 2018
We aim to bring you a safe, enjoyable race that represents good value. These terms and conditions are in place to help us achieve this.
The course is run over narrow country lanes which are open to other traffic, including cars, bicycles, pedestrians and horses. The following rules are in place for the safety of you, your fellow runners and other road users.
- Entrants must be aged 17 or over on race day
- The course is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs
- Headphones are not allowed. Anyone using headphones will be disqualified.
- Fancy dress can only be worn at the Race Director’s discretion. It must not effect your ability to see or hear other road users, or be likely to prevent other runners or road users from passing you. Please contact the Race Secretary before entering.
- The course closes at 11:30. Runners who expect to take longer than 90 minutes to complete the course must contact the Race Secretary to agree an earlier start time.
Refund and Transfer Policy
- Entries cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled.
- Transfers will be accepted up to 1700 on 10th October, by email to the Race Secretary at email@example.com
- If we cancel the event for any reason you will receive a refund of the entry fee. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of the event will be limited to the refund as set out in these terms and conditions.
You agree that we may publish your Personal Information as part of the results of the Event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, any club affiliation, race times and age category.
We will provide an area for you to leave your bags, but it will not be monitored.We will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence or other breach of statutory duty.